Friday 25 October 2013

Gorilla Post: New boots from Target

In a recent post, I mentioned that I visited Target in Canada for the first time at Plae D'Orleans; read my impressions from that visit here. I purchased some new black booties from the Target in Kingston and have started to wear them this week. I was looking for a short or ankle boot with a decent tread and sturdy heel for Winter and I found it! 

Here are some Gorilla shoots of today's outfit with the new booties, they also some in leopard print which I may need to go back and get!









Outfit
Jacket: Agent 99 in Kingston, seen here, here and here (I have been wearing this a lot lately and it is really cold in our office today so I might not take it off!)
Blouse: Dynamite, seen here
Jeans: Jessica Simpson Kiss Me Jeggings, seen here
Boots: Target
Necklace: Dynamite, seen here
Earrings: Le Chateau

Thank you for reading and check back next week for reviews on pore strips (I forgot how much I love using these!) and a comparison on two concealers I have recently tried.

Happy Weekend!







bloglovin

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!