Wednesday 18 September 2013

Who Works it Better?

With the recent hoopla surrounding Britney Spears' latest single release and her over-the-top Vegas show announcement I have to offer my readers another less poppy, more edgy alternative to Britney's "Work Bitch".



Now don't get me wrong, I loves me some Britney and I especially love that she seems to be keeping her s**t together since she went berserk in 2007 - 2008. I also don't mind her newest single, it's catchy, upbeat and I like the message in it. Basically if you want the finer things in life, you better work for them! These kids today (yes, I just said that!) seem like they think they are entitled to drive an expensive car, live in a big house and go on lavish vacations. Well you CAN have those things, but you have to work for them. 

However, an up and coming artist that I recently discovered, Iggy Azalea, has an even better single called Work about her struggles to get where she is today. I can't stop listening to this up-tempo song with it's infectious chorus and the video shows that twerking can be sexy rather than skanky - hear that Miley?


See for yourself:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!