Thursday 2 May 2013

Current Obsessions

I go on kicks. Clothing brand kicks, food kicks, exercise kicks. I obsess and then as quickly as it came, the obsession is gone and I am on to the next.....

My current obsessions are these oatmeal packs from Sally's cereals. I store at my desk at work and eat them every morning. They come in amazing flavors such as Cinnamon Plum, Chai Spiced and Dark Chocolate, they are organic and have flax which is so good for you! They keep me feeling full for the morning and the flavors satisfy my taste buds completely! For any of you following Weight Watchers, they are 4 points per serving which isn't bad. I found these at Wal-Mart for $1.77 CND for 5 pouches. I actually think this kick will be here to stay, at least for a little while :-)

For when I am having a food craving I have been turning to Icebreakers Sours by Hershey's. For some reason if I am craving sweet or savory, these little powerhouses really kick my craving to the curb.


What do you turn to when you are having a craving?????

2 comments:

  1. i am with you! I love one thing and then move onto a next! it usually has to do with food for me! haha my current obsessions is sushi and in n out burger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kelsey Bang - I my God I love Sushi. In fact I posted about it last week. Check it out :-)
    http://welcometoplanetmelmac.blogspot.ca/2013/04/eat-here-before-you-die.html

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!